ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

Help: I am needing to get this tax report finished

Customer Question

Help: I am needing to get this tax report finished I have had a rejection notice because
I did not have a Federal ID for my banker. I believe that I have included it somewhere in a field requesting it. I think that Turbo tax is asking for something else. We are not and have not been employed for several years now on account of our age. Tony is 93 and I am 82.
maybe you can helpm me to understand what I am needing to do so this can be finished before deadline. Thank you!
Loretta ****** id *************
Category: Tax
Expert:  Arthur Rubin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for trusting JustAnswer with your tax problems, Loretta. In what section is the data requested? My guess is in the 1099-INT worksheet, but my answer would be considerably different if it's for another worksheet.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
I will offer you a call as this relates to our other question.
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support?category_id=156