Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a pension which does not take out state taxes, i recently

Customer Question
started a job in november...
i have a pension which does not take out state taxes, i recently started a job in november of last year and they only took out a little over 200.00 dollars for state taxes. now my question to you is will I use the entire income to file my state taxes or do I only use the job to file state taxes?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/17/2016
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 1 year ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. You will use your federal adjusted gross income that will include your pension and you W2 income. Yes, you will have to claim both.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thank you for your answer and your time.
You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with today?
And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.
emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser