Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am aware of a Company who continually cheats the system.

Customer Question
They send invoices to people...
I am aware of a Company who continually cheats the system. They send invoices to people without tax if they know them, and change name after billing to look like it was billed to contractor with Reseller Permit, often pocketing money by not billing from office. This Company is Sunset Electric, Inc. P.O. box 2294, Poulsbo, WA. 98370
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/17/2016
Tax Professional: Angie, Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
You need to report tax fraud here: http://dor.wa.gov/content/contactus/email/reportfraud.aspxThis is for the Washington Department of Revenue.
Just checking back to make sure you got your issue handled. If you are satisfied with my service, I ask that you take a moment to rate me using the stars or smiley faces, this is how I receive compensation from Just Answer and ensures experts like me are available to answer your questions in the future. if you would like to work with me again, simply type "For Angie2613" in your question title and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.
Angie
Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer