How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a driving school

Customer Question

I own a driving school and am filling out a schedule C. Will you please tell me where or how to deduct the car payments since the cars are a necessary business expense for a driving school?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.Do you own the vehicles or do you lease them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This service said I had to pay a $5 deposit and only had to pay the remaining balance if I was fully satisfied with the answer. Why were both charges already taken out of my account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I be satisfied if I didn't even get an answer yet? I would like the $14 refunded to my account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know it is impossible to tell tone of voice over email. I want you to know that I am not angry with you at all. It is the service itself that was fraudulent.
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I have nothing to do with the billing. I am also a user, just like you. You will need to contact customer service/billing. Do you still looking for answer to your question? Do you want to continue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, thank you