How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29796
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mexican people has to report dividends from Mexico foreign

Customer Question

Mexican people has to report dividends from Mexico foreign corporation?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
We need to clarify if Mexican people are resident aliens or US citizens?If yes - then all worldwide income is reported If no - and they are nonresident aliens - these payments are not taxable in the US.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are citizen...are those dividend are qualified dividens??
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
If they are US citizens - then ALL worldwide income is reported on the US tax return.Generally dividend paid by foreign corporations are NOT qualified dividends.
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
.I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.I am here to help you with all tax related issues.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We called to IRS because we need to find out the correct answer
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
The contact number is ***** prepared to wait when you call.