Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Pearl. I'm trying to calculate the tentative total tax and…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I'm trying...

Hi Pearl. I'm trying to calculate the tentative total tax and total payments and credits and I don't know what I need to put for either of them.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm filing the extension for for 7004

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?

It's for partnership income 50/50

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
4/16/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Hi, I can help here ... If you give me your income for the year, how you file (joint vs single, etc), and whether you have dependents I caan run a projection that will give you a good estimate of your tax owed (which is what IRS means by "tentative tax") .. and then payments just means any estimated payments or withholding from paychecks for the year....Finally, I can also project any credits you might have coming, by running this projection and asking you a few questions....Let me know, and we can go from there...lane......I hold a law degree (JD, Juris Doctorate), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA, with specialization in finance & tax, as well as CFP® and CRPS designations. - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security & Medicare, estate, corporate & tax advice since 1986.