How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Anderson Your Own Question
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  Tax attorney and accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Anderson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of my taxes 2015

Customer Question

I need a copy of my taxes 2015 the irs is saying that I might be a victim of Identy theft so I need a copy of my taxes filed this year and I cant get into my email so I had to get a nother one I received a 5071 c letter from irs.i got my last year tax return and I need this years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 1 year ago.
You can get a copy from the IRS: