Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need to input my information on The wages received from

Customer Question
Disability...
I need to input my information on The wages received from Disability
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is anyone there to answer my question
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/16/2016
Tax Professional: Angie, Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
I am unable to speak by phone. However, I'd like to try to help you. Is this Social Security disability you are referring to?Did you receive a statement from the Social Security Administration? Generally SSD is not taxable.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney