Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I already sent my taxes in but now I got another 1099R. I

Customer Question
I already sent my taxes...
I already sent my taxes in but now I got another 1099R. I don't know how to make the adjustment. Is there a form or what.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/15/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloYes, you need to complete form 1040X. That is an amendment and you will be asked to show your original information and the corrected amount (the 1099R).https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040x.pdfYou are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4