How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7194
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ourtotalincomeissocialsecurity. We filejointlywithoneadditionaldepende

Customer Question

ourtotalincomeissocialsecurity. We filejointlywithoneadditionaldependent.We pay
realestatetaxesof $5260.00 and insurance supplemental insurance premiums of$4496
in 2015. We have no additional income. I am 83 and my wife is 82.(I'm not sure this
is relevant.
We have no reserves to pay taxes. Our total income is $38,806 in 1915. How should
we proceed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
You aren't required to file a tax return if all of your income is from Social Security.So, you are all set.Hope this puts your mind at ease.Enjoy your retirement; you've earned it!Steve G.