Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My name is ***** *****, JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****, JA...
My name is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have 5 years of NOL on my 1040, but never submitted a 1045. Can I 1040X to carry forward my NOL to this year? 2015 will also have an NOL. But I will definitely have income in 2016. The losses were due to Schedule E apartment expenses
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 day by:
4/16/2016
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 1 year ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Lets get into the details over the phone but not here. That helps keep your info private.
ShawnA
ShawnA