Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

On the home office wkst, Depreciation on our home has been

Customer Question

On the home office wkst, Depreciation on our home has been taken; we don't do that. How do we remove it? Also, the Indirect Expenses from this wkst are not transferring to the Form 8829. We also have some overrides that Turbo-Tax has said we should cancel override - but we can't do that - don't see a way to.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Are you familiar with the new "safe harbor" method of computing home office expense?Can you give me the details of your home office expense that you want to claim?What is the square footage of your home office & what percentage of your home does that represent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i asked you 3 questions - you answered none of them. I'm not happy. I've filed. So, thanks for nothing.
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not happy either.I asked you 3 questions so I could get enough facts to assist you.You disappeared for 6 hours.This isn't Turbo-Tax support so why are you asking me about Turbo-Tax?