Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have heard there is an IRS rebate program based on personal

Customer Question
spending for the year 2015...
I have heard there is an IRS rebate program based on personal spending for the year 2015 and going forward. Supposed to be 3 options. 1 if you have no receipts, 1 if you have receipts for large ticket items and 1 no limit option. Do you know if this is fact?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/15/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloThis is not new, it is the same deduction for sales that has been on the Schedule A for a number of years. It was just made permanent finally in 2015 so they do not have to vote on it in Congress every year any more. The articles in the news talked like it was something brand new.You choose to use sales tax or state tax on the Schedule A.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Checking to see if you responded
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4