Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have had my taxes done and filed. I'm in the waiting for

Customer Question
refund mode, meaning I haven't...
I have had my taxes done and filed. I'm in the waiting for refund mode, meaning I haven't received any money as of yet. No fear there, however I see things pop up that is automatically taken out of our return in my quest to find the amount, how can I get this info is my question?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/15/2016
Tax Professional: Mike-USACPA, Accountant replied 1 year ago
Mike-USACPA
Mike-USACPA, Accountant
Hello. Just to confirm your question, are you just looking for the status of your refund? For the federal tax you can go to https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp The numbers they need are on your tax return you sent in. If you used Turbo Tax or other tax return program you need to get the refund number to fill in the above form.
For MD, the refund site is https://interactive.marylandtaxes.com/INDIV/refundstatus/home.aspx
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney