Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Pearl, I need help fillinf out a Real Estate Withholding

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I need help...
Hi Pearl, I need help fillinf out a Real Estate Withholding Certificate.
JA: Hi Pearl, I need help fillinf out a Real Estate Withholding Certificate. The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: Im acting Trustee of a family Trust and one of the properties is in the process of being sold. The realtor is requesting the RE Withholding Certidicate to be filled out.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: Just need help filling the form out.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/15/2016
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 1 year ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
ell.am offering a call so we can speak which results in a better and faster answer for you
ShawnA
ShawnA