Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Case#417998642Illinois State has rejected my filing 2 times.

Customer Question
what do I do?...
case#417998642Illinois State has rejected my filing 2 times. what do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/14/2016
Tax Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
HiI'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for years and I'll be happy to help you. In order to help you, I will need some more information.What software did you use. and did IL give you any indication why it was rejecting your return?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no I have already paid an xtra 35.00 plus 102.00 I think that is terrible I cant get resolved
I'm not asking for any more $ from you, only the information needed to help you. I'll opt out and allow this to go back on the open board for another expert.
Tax Professional: Angie, Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Hi, I'm Angie, the previous expert opted out . I understand that your state return has been rejected. In order to help you figure out why, I will need you to provide me with some additional information. I'm really sorry that you're having trouble getting this taken care of, but I hope we can figure out the problem and resubmit. When the return was rejected, was there an error code, or message that contained information regarding the rejection?
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney