How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I verify the total of my

Customer Question

Can I verify the total of my estimated tax payments in 2015?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
Contact the IRS directly.For individuals _1_800_829_1040_For businesses _1_800_829_4933_Be prepared to ait when you call.The IRS agents can look up your payment history by Social Security number and per your request will mail you a statement of all transactions..Another way - to request a transcript.You may order online and it wi,l arrive in mail Questions?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My question was not answered. To give as an answer a tel number for the IRS is ridiculous. I thought that I was communicating to a support division of the IRS and that you were part of it. The name of "just an answer" was in my case a complete fraud.
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
I will refer your case to our customer service department. Just Answer is a community of experts who are here to answers your questions about varying topics. Generally you can not communicate with the IRS other than by telephone or letters.