How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sirs I've got my taxes fiquired and I'm going to owe

Customer Question

Hello sirs I've got my taxes fiquired and I'm going to owe 416.00 dollars was wondering if I could just send 216.00 now and the other 200.00 in a week or so
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
You can, however if the full amount is not paid by April 18, you will be subject to penalties and interest. The IRS will send you a notice in a couple of months with the amounts you must pay in interest and penalty