Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Please give me the address to send me my US individual income

Customer Question
tax return from Ohio...
Please give me the address to send me my US individual income tax return from Ohio
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/13/2016
Tax Professional: Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship. This link will give you the address you need for Ohio:https://www.irs.gov/uac/OHIO-Where-to-File-Addresses-for-Taxpayers-and-Tax-Professionals Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated for my time by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney