Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

And thanks to help and my name

Customer Question
Hi ***** ***** - and...
Hi ***** ***** - and thanks for offering to help and my name is Baha.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: TT may have bug with the form 5329
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/13/2016
Tax Professional: Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help. What is the problem you are having with your home office deduction form?
Tax Professional: Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Baha, Form 5329 is penalties on early distributions, late distributions, or excess contributions to an IRA. However, Jonathan is correct; we (or, at least, I,) would need to know what problem you are having with the form.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney