Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I did not submit my Taxes when I did it on Turbo Tax but

Customer Question
when I went it to...
I did not submit my Taxes when I did it on Turbo Tax but when I went it to change some things before I sent it I can not do any changes. It takes me to mail and send
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/13/2016
Tax Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
HI I'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. First, check up at the top to see if the "Personal Information" header is still there. If it is, click on that and it brings you back to the first screen. If you can't see that heading, then hit "back" button until you can see that heading. I've noticed that when TT is saved, it most often takes me back to the last screen I was on, and I have to go back to the personal information screen to make any changes. If you have found this answer helpful, then please rate positive by clicking on the stars.It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge. Thank you for choosing justanswer.
Anne
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer