How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a resident of Delaware but work in NJ. The state

Customer Question

Hi! I'm a resident of Delaware but work in NJ. The state wages on line 16 of my NJ w2 are higher than those listed on my federal and DE w2 (which match each other). Why is this and how to I file that?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm trying to file via turbo tax and there is no one online to help from there at this moment. Hoping you can!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  ShawnA replied 1 year ago.
File as per the W2. Do you make retirement contributions?