How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Angie Your Own Question
Angie, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 226
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Angie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We filed our 990-EZ electronically and the realized is has

Customer Question

We filed our 990-EZ electronically and the realized is has an error. Can we file an amendment now or must we wait. There are no tax due issues.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
You can file an amendment now. You will file a new return and mark the "amended return" box
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can it be sent by paper?
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
yes, it should be sent by paper. It should be mailed to this address:Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue Service CenterOgden, UT###-##-####
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question, please take a moment to rate my service to you. If you need additional information or clarification on anything feel free to respond.