How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Already filed, received a final K-1

Customer Question

already filed, received a final K-1 for less than 5% stock because i left the company, (-1346). do i have to re-file or can this be handled next year
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
You will need to amend your 2015 tax return to add this information. But, it will likely help you, you will either see an increased refund or owe less.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was 0.2455852 % stock of the company i worked for and now have left. In part III of k-1, when i list it on schedule e on line 28 (h) where do i put what the three amounts are? like the ordinary income, 1231 gain, and charitable contribution?or just list the amounts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also received a k-1 on beneficiary for 183 deduction, can i put that amount on the 4th line on (28-h) or don't worry about it?
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
Are you doing your taxes by hand or using a tax program?
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
I am unavailable for a phone call, I will opt out so someone else can help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i thought someone was going to call me now. if not, continue with me here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my schedule is very busy. need someone to call me now, or lets continue this way,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i did my taxes on free file on line
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
waiting for 24 hours is unacceptable. when i said i would do a phone call, i expected it to be immediately. please cancel my subscription immediately and do not charge my credit card. thank you very much but if you ask someone if they want to switch to a phone call, you should tell them you may not get answered for 24 hours!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good bye