How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Anderson Your Own Question
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 541
Experience:  Tax attorney and accountant
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Mark Anderson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an online business where I made no income just put up

Customer Question

I had an online business where I made no income just put up money for that business for just training and preparing for the business but never received and income before 12/31/2015. How would I file this...would I have a tax ID they do not send a 1099
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Mark Anderson replied 1 year ago.
You would file it on Schedule C on your return. You don't need a tax id or 1099s. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.