How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in Australia and brought land

Customer Question

Hello, My name is Anita. I live in Australia and brought land in Florida , but don't know where to start with tax. Have an LLC, EIN number but no ITIM number yet, ad cant find a USA accountant here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
HelloThe buying of land is not a taxable event. If you used the land for business purposes then you may have a filing requirement. If you sold the land you may need to file. Tell me what you have used the land for.