How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3371
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you answer questions regarding turbotax JA: The Accountant

Customer Question

can you answer questions regarding turbotax
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I am unsure where to enter the salary deferral in schedule c of turbotax
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: i am using turbotax online and have questions on how to enter the income for a self employed person and where to enter the salary deferral for the keogh contribution
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Within the Home and Business tax program, you would start by going to the Business tab. ThenBusiness Income and ExpensesLess Common Business SituationsSelf-Employed Retirement.This is where you will be able to enter your Keogh contributions.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb

Related Tax Questions