How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7147
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Pearl. JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please

Customer Question

Hello Pearl.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: I am unable to locate a number of items that tell me what I need to know to file. I know the irs has copies of them so how do I find out what was reported inorder to make the correct payment?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Accountant. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Is my question something you can help with?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: ??
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Well, you have a couple of options.If you know what you are missing you may try to get duplicates or at least get the figures from wherever you made the payments.ORYou can to to the IRS website at and order a transcript of your account which will show everything the IRS has received from third parties related to your tax situation.If you can give me some idea of what you are missing, perhaps I can assist your further.Steve G.