Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
69500136

I received a letter from IRS on Dec. 21,2015 telling me I

Customer Question

I received a letter from IRS on Dec. 21,2015 telling me I had a $4,800.00 Tax Credit.I made a personal appearance at the Santa RosaCalif on 12-18-2015 wherein I signed a photocopy copy of my 2013 Federal; Tax Report,W/0 any money owed.IRS Representative said I would get a check in the mail in 4 to 5 weeks,going to my home address.
William V Elliott ***** Apt 118
Sonoma,California 95476
1-***-***-****
DOB 9-16-1931
Last Four# *****
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
Mr. Elliot, if you have not received your check, you will need to call the IRS and ask them about it. You may also be able to track the refund using the IRS Where's my Refund Tool on the IRS website. You can contact the IRS by phone at 1-***-***-****. Sometimes it's quite difficult to get a live person , if you can avoid using the automated system and talk to a live peson you will fare better.
Expert:  Angie replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question, please take a moment to rate my service to you. If you need additional information or clarification on anything feel free to respond.