How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15711
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 75 and retired. My income is a Little over $!.000 (Retirement)

Customer Question

I'm 75 and retired. My income is a Little over $!.000 (Retirement) plus perhapps an additional $2.500 - not a fixed amount, on consulting fees from clients in South America. I haven't filed a return in a couple of years under the same circumstance. Do you recommend thatI do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
HelloI recommend you complete your filing for the past years.You had a requirement to file based on the Self Employment you received from outside the US.All income is reported by US persons.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.