How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3802
Experience:  20+ years of experience in tax preparation; 30+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I can't find my papers showing how much estimated tax I paid

Customer Question

I can't find my papers showing how much estimated tax I paid this year. How can I find this out to pay my taxes?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.Check your bank statements to determine when and the amount of your estimated payments. These payments will show up whether you paid by check or transfer out of your bank account.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't answer my question. Can I acces this imformation on the IRS website?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.
You can log in to your other payment provider account at the IRS if that is how you paid. The Treasury runs the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, which allows free payments from a bank account to the IRS and includes detailed account information about prior payments, including which form and year each payment was credited to.Call the IRS. The number for individuals is 1-***-***-****. For business returns, the number is ***** I mentioned, the most efficient and quickest method is to check your own records through your bank statements.