Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Need Pers. Taxes filed , 2014, 2015. simple, no dependents,

Customer Question
Need Pers. Taxes filed for...
Need Pers. Taxes filed for 2013, 2014, 2015. simple, no dependents, self employed, no tax due. Need best quote please
Thanks
Rudolf
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/9/2016
Tax Professional: Angie, Tax Preparer replied 1 year ago
Angie
Angie, Tax Preparer
Are you referring to both federal and state returns? I can file each federal return for $50.00. If you need the states filed as well, they will be $25 each. This is provided, I do not have to sort through receipts/invoices etc.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Angie,
Can you file California as well?? if so it would be 3x $50 and 3x $25.
I would need speak to you briefly and give you the figures.
yes, no documents to sort through. will give you figures when we speak.
if you don't mind calling me.(###) ###-####
Thanks *****
I can do the California returns as well. And yes, your numbers are correct.I just got home and it is midnight (CST) and I think the time difference is 3 hours. If it is ok with you, will call you tomorrow afternoon/evening to get your information.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Angie,
tanks for working so late. I am busy tomorrow all day. if you like to call me Monday around 10.00 CA time that would be great.
thanks and have a great Sunday.
Rudolf
I will try to call around that time. I will have to check my schedule to be sure I don't have appointments coming in. I will message you if I need to reschedule. Thanks
I will be unable to call you. I will be available after 5 CST if that works for you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok, that should work fine. Just call when you can. Thanks
I'm sorry..I'm not going to be able to help you. This last week of the tax season has me pulled in all directions. I will opt out so another expert can help.
Tax Professional: Jason M. Tyra, CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 year ago
Jason M. Tyra, CPA
Jason M. Tyra, CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hi Rudolf:I can do this for you and I think I can probably honor the other expert's quote. Please get in touch via e-mail or phone when you are available-(###) ###-####or***@******.***.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney