Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My daughter worked at Walmart last year and she still doesn't

Customer Question
have her w2. Is there...
my daughter worked at Walmart last year and she still doesn't have her w2. Is there somewhere we can get it online?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: she says she's gone back to the store and they give her the run around about getting it to her
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm just worried she won't be able to get her taxes done in time
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/8/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Walmart provides online access for W2 forms.Where can I view my W2 form, paystub or benefits options?Please visit our associate website, WalmartOne.com.Here you can find information to download your W2, find your paystub, benefits options, learn more about Associate Stock Purchase, the Walmart 401(k) Plan, associate discounts, and much more.Questions?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
She no longer works at Walmart and that account has been closed. So you charged me nearly $40 for nothing. I would like to find out where I can get a refund?
Please be aware that experts do not have access to you account and I personally did not charge you.All payment issues should be discussed with customer service..Let me know if you are willing to continue conversation.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney