Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

If you default on a state tax department payment plan and receive

Customer Question
a letter that a distress...
If you default on a state tax department payment plan and receive a letter that a distress warrant authorizing collection has been issued can you get a payment plan reinstated
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/7/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloEach state is different. It appears the distress warrant is the last thing the state of WV does. You can contact the number on the notice and if there are circumstances that the state deems to have been beyond your control they may reinstate.You have to contact them. It is at their discretion.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4