How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to review my 1040X before mailing it. I only need to

Customer Question

I want to review my 1040X before mailing it. I only need to add the form 982 without making any changes to the original 1040.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.
I will review you 1040X and 982 form - please upload forms and provide additional information about cancelled debt.Please be sure to remove all personal information before uploading because all posted information is available for general public.