Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am 83 years old, and earned only 15,886.80

Customer Question
earnings in 2015 What should...
I am 83 years old, and earned only 15,886.80 earnings in 2015 What should I do??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
4/6/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 2 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloIf you had earnings over $11,850 and are single, you are required to file a federal tax return.You should file your federal return.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
please cancel all signed Donald D Fleming Now NOw NOW NOW NOW NOW
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4