How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15720
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help!! Deluxe edition...I am direct sales, and have

Customer Question

please help!! Deluxe edition...I am direct sales, and have many expenses this year, joining networking groups and chambers to grow my business. But, I did not make enough money in 2015 to generate a 1099 or anything else. To enter my deductions for my business, I need to show income. how do I do this????
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
HelloYou are not required to receive a 1099MISC to report the income to your business. Yes, businesses will issue you one when you are paid $600 or more for providing services to them but even if you do not receive one you still have to report the income you did receive.You must have keep a record of the amounts that you received so you use that amount.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.
Checking to see if you responded