PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  35 years tax experience, including four years at a Big 4 firm.
64119565

PEARL JA: What seems to be the problem? Customer:

Customer Question

HI PEARL
JA: What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I HAD A PASSIVE ACTIVITY LOSS IN 2014 ON A RENTAL PROPERTY AND I CANNOT FIGURE OUT
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: WHERE TO PUT THE PASSIVE ACTIVITY LOSS CARRYFORWARD ON MY PA INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURN
JA: Anything else I can tell the Accountant before I connect you two?
Customer: THINK THAT COVERS IT THANKS
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer I'll assist in the morning when I get to the office.Our office software will support PA passive loss carryforwards, and I can assist after review.