Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Andy: I had just about completed my tax return. as I

Customer Question
Hello Andy: I had...
Hello Andy: I had just about completed my tax return. as I was doing my state tax it asked me for info on my 2014 tax info. I was trying to find my 2014 tax. had problems with passwords and user name. Then the screen was gone so I don't know if it saved the info. when I signed it again it is asking for this info all over again. what do I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/5/2016
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney
I need more information. Were you doing your taxes online? Can you reset your user name and password. I would try to do that. I would also contact their tech support to see if your information was saved. If it was not, then you might have to do it again. At least you know where everything goes.
We need more information. What program were you using? Did you do it online? I would try to sign in with your user name and password. Hopefully your information is saved. Otherwise you might have to start over.
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney