Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My full disability yearly income is $8,796.00. Do I still need

Customer Question
to file a 1095 tax...
My full disability yearly income is $8,796.00. Do I still need to file a 1095 tax form?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/3/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
HelloYour requirement to file depends on filing status and income. If you are under 65 and Single thne you are not required to file unless your income is $10,300 or more.If 65 or older that amount is $11,850.You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.
Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4