How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephen G. Your Own Question
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7198
Experience:  Extensive Experience with Tax, Financial & Estate Issues
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Stephen G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** and I'm looking filling

Customer Question

hello - my name is ***** ***** and I'm looking for help filling out and filing the form DC-30, DC franchise tax
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I own a rental property in DC, and since it earned more than $12,000, I need to fill out the DC-30
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Are you still trying to complete this form or are you all set now?
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.
Just Checking in....................I'm just trying to determine if I should close out your question or if you still require assistance?Steve G.