Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

In filing a K1 to IRS, partnership, I am having loss. The

Customer Question
filing needs to answer the...
In filing a K1 to IRS, partnership, I am having loss. The filing needs to answer the question about at risk. Only two options: all at risk,some not at risk. 1. What is at risk? 2. How can I decide what amount is not at risk? 3. If I cannot decide. Can I fill in 0 at risk? what is going to affect the deduction?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
4/2/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 year ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
No, you WANT this to BE at risk...,.I just accept your call offer ... enter your number if you would...But, again, all at risk means is that it's your money ... that someone else hasn't guaranteed you that you can lose no moesy in thebhusiness
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Appreciate it very much
You're very welcome ... Your positive rating … (by using those the stars or faces on your screen, and then clicking “submit”) …is thanks enough!…That’s how we’re credited for the work here...Thank you,Lane…
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS