How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PhillipsEsq Your Own Question
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 19141
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
PhillipsEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Whats the best way to contract a company over in India to work

Customer Question

whats the best way to contract a company over in India to work for them for 3 months, and what is the best way to get paid from them?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can i simply have them transfer money over Venmo or PayPal? should i set up a work for hire agreement now or can I do that after the fact?
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
You need to set up a hire agreement and have the document signed BEFORE any work is done. Then, get paid using Paypal. So, if anything goes wrong with your service or payment, you can get assistance from Paypal in resolving the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I created a work for hire agreement and will get that signed tonight. And how would PayPal be of assistance to me in this case from a tax perspective?
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
I was referring to fee disputes.