Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Lauretta is my name. my question is how do I correct tax

Customer Question
Lauretta is my name...
Lauretta is my name . my question is how do I correct tax deposit made in the wrong quarter
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I made payroll tax deposit through EFtps for the second quarter that should have been made for the 1st quarter. Its the end of the quarter and I need to know how do I make the correction.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/31/2016
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 1 year ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Which year are you referring to?

2016? When did you make the deposit?

–ContactIRS/ITG and request payment movement

You can contact the IRS by telephone at a special number for the Electronic Payments and have the deposit moved from one quarter to another.

This is the number to use to minimize the wait time.

(###) ###-####/p>

If you have any additional questions or would like to discuss this further, please let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my response as that is the only way we receive credit for our work.

Thanks very much,

Stephen G.
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert