Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

I need a copy of my company c-147, I have my ein # and all

Customer Question

My name is***** need a copy of my company c-147
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have my ein # ***** all the information you need to help me to get the form
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

The IRS Form CP575 is the IRS generated letter you received from the IRS granting your Employer Identification Number.

Here is an example of that letter

http://www.nachi.org/documents/cominspectein.pdf

For copy you need contact IRS via the phone. Call _1_800_829_4933_ from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.

You need to be an authorized person to request a letter for the corporation.

Actually - the IRS will not re-issue or provide a copy of the CP575 Letter.

If you lost your original letter and need to confirm your EIN - the IRS will send you the letter 147C that may be used when you are asked for the CP575 Letter.

Questions?

Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you still need any clarification.