Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need a copy of my company c-147, I have my ein # and all

Customer Question
My name is***** need a...
My name is***** need a copy of my company c-147
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have my ein # ***** all the information you need to help me to get the form
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/30/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

The IRS Form CP575 is the IRS generated letter you received from the IRS granting your Employer Identification Number.

Here is an example of that letter

http://www.nachi.org/documents/cominspectein.pdf

For copy you need contact IRS via the phone. Call _1_800_829_4933_ from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.

You need to be an authorized person to request a letter for the corporation.

Actually - the IRS will not re-issue or provide a copy of the CP575 Letter.

If you lost your original letter and need to confirm your EIN - the IRS will send you the letter 147C that may be used when you are asked for the CP575 Letter.

Questions?

Please let me know if you still need any clarification.

Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor