Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of my company c-147, I have my ein # and all…

Customer Question
My name is***** need...

My name is***** need a copy of my company c-147

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have my ein # ***** all the information you need to help me to get the form

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
3/30/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

The IRS Form CP575 is the IRS generated letter you received from the IRS granting your Employer Identification Number.

Here is an example of that letter

http://www.nachi.org/documents/cominspectein.pdf

For copy you need contact IRS via the phone. Call _1_800_829_4933_ from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.

You need to be an authorized person to request a letter for the corporation.

Actually - the IRS will not re-issue or provide a copy of the CP575 Letter.

If you lost your original letter and need to confirm your EIN - the IRS will send you the letter 147C that may be used when you are asked for the CP575 Letter.

Questions?

Please let me know if you still need any clarification.