Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a consolidated 1099 and there are items under

Customer Question
adjustments to interest and OID...
I have a consolidated 1099 and there are items under adjustments to interest and OID. I am not sure how to include these in my tax return. Also, these were items not reported to IRS
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
These are items such as taxable accrued interest paid, taxable accrued non qualified interest paid, non qualified interest and acquisition premium-non treasury obligations (non covered lots)
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2016
Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 1 year ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.

ARE YOUN ON NTYE CASH OR ACCRUAL BASIS?

ShawnA
ShawnA