How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 4562 form and need to depreciation a truck ($3950)

Customer Question

I have a 4562 form and need to depreciation a truck ($3950) purchased in 2015. The 4562 goes with my Sch C. Can you help me fill out the 4562?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: What else do you need?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I being connected?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Refund my deposit. -- No answer after 25 minutes.
Expert:  Tyrone J. Taylor replied 1 year ago.


I am an Enrolled Agent with 9 years of tax preparation and IRS Representation experience.

I can assist you further if you like. If not, let me know.

Related Tax Questions