Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a 4562 form and need to depreciation a truck ($3950)

Customer Question
purchased in 2015. The 4562...
I have a 4562 form and need to depreciation a truck ($3950) purchased in 2015. The 4562 goes with my Sch C. Can you help me fill out the 4562?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: What else do you need?
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Am I being connected?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Refund my deposit. -- No answer after 25 minutes.
3/25/2016
Tax Professional: Tyrone J. Taylor, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Tyrone J. Taylor
Tyrone J. Taylor, Enrolled Agent

I am an Enrolled Agent with 9 years of tax preparation and IRS Representation experience.

I can assist you further if you like. If not, let me know.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney