Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I HAVE CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OF $ 4,643.00 A LETTER SENT TO ME

Customer Question
I HAVE CREDIT ON ACCOUNT...
I HAVE CREDIT ON ACCOUNT OF $ 4,643.00 A LETTER SENT TO ME WITH THIS AMOUNT
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/25/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

Who sent you the letter?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NOTICE CP80

Hello

If you have not filed your return then you can apply this to the current return as a payment.

Call them at 1-***-***-**** to give them details of the account to which the credit should be transferred if you want it transferred.

If you already filed then send a copy (signed) back to the address on the notice.

They just want to know where you want the amount credited.

You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
THIS IS NOT FOR ME 38 NOW 52 GOOD BY I AM 80 AND POOR GOODB TO ALL

You say this is not for you, are you meaning you received a notice with someone else's name on it?

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4