Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I will be receiving alimony estimated to be about 70,000

Customer Question
annually. I will probably be...
I will be receiving alimony estimated to be about 70,000 annually. I will probably be receiving SS disability around 900 monthly. I have no write offs such as housing. But will have charitable contributions of 20% of income. I will be receiving a portion of his retirement IRA. Any estimate on how much taxes I should put aside?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
3/24/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

Based on what you have supplied for your income and deductions you should set aside (or make estimated payments of ) $11000 for federal and $4500 for state.

That was at single and using your itemized deduction of $16k for charitable.

You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.
You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.

Checking to see if you responded

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4