How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15332
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im from Wichita Kansas, I was trying to file taxes couple of

Customer Question

im from Wichita Kansas, I was trying to file taxes for a couple of years ago; how do I do so. and also Im disabled and I was wondering if there is a special program for people like me to file for cheap or free?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


If you are trying to file past year return (earlier than 2015) you are going to need to mail those because e-file is not available for prior years.

The Goodwill Industries has started in many places to do free returns also VITA offers free services for filing. Will they do a prior year I do not know but you can see.

You are required to click a positive rating if I am to be credited with the response.
You have to actively click on a rating and click submit. Smiley Faces or Stars.